You can count on experience with our SEC team members.
As a public accounting firm registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, Thomas Howell Ferguson abides by and is governed by the rules of the PCAOB. Our SEC services team members have the technical expertise and experience to help you manage your risks as a public company. Committed to understanding the business, tax, and accounting issues you face, we have the knowledge and the strategies to help you succeed.
You can count on access.
Wherever you are, we’re there to provide the information and guidance you need, when you need it. In addition to having a reputation for responsiveness, we deliver exactly what we promise in our proposal. From the beginning, you can count on direct access to our top talent and our extensive resources.
You can count on resources:
- Audits and reviews of annual and quarterly reporting requirements
- Tax planning and compliance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate transactions
- Financial and business consulting
- Internal control studies
- State and local tax planning
- Florida sales and use tax audit program
- Litigation support
- Cost segregation studies
- Forensic accounting
- Research and development credit
- Internal audit and risk management
- SOX 404 compliance
- CFO service