Since 1992, Stacey has been providing tax and consulting services to a variety of corporate clients. A graduate of Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Master of Professional Accountancy from Mississippi State University, her responsibilities include planning, supervision of staff, review of tax returns, and research on tax engagements and special projects. In addition, she has been involved in the preparation of several applications for exempt status and numerous unrelated business income tax issues.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, Florida Society of Association Executives (FSAE)
- Board of Directors, Joanna Francis Living Well Foundation
- Treasurer, The Downs Syndrome Association of Tallahassee
- Treasurer, Gym Force Gymnastics Booster Club
- Past President and Past Treasurer, Alpha Gamma Delta House Association