Words Count: The Thomas Howell Ferguson Blog
Welcome Alexander, Lauren, and Tim!
THF welcomes Alexander Frey, Lauren Sackreiter, and Tim Icardi to the firm.
Alexander attended Canisius College in Buffalo, New York. He received his bachelor’s in accounting and then proceeded to attain his MBA in accounting. He will work as a Staff Accountant in the assurance services department in our Tampa office.
Lauren is a Tallahassee native who graduated from Lincoln High School. She then attended Florida State University to achieve her bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance. Lauren has two years of experience in public accounting and is a Certified Public Accountant. She will work as a Staff Accountant in the assurance services department in our Tallahassee office.
Tim, originally from Orlando, received his bachelor’s degree in accounting and master’s in accounting at Florida State University. He started at THF part-time in January 2017 while working on his master’s degree. He finished his degree in May and recently transitioned to full-time. He has two years of experience in the accounting industry and will be serving as a Staff Accountant in the tax department in our Tallahassee office.
Alexander, Lauren, and Tim are all members of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) and Lauren is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
THF welcomes Alexander, Lauren, and Tim to the THF team!
Thomas Howell Ferguson is a Certified Public Accounting firm (CPA) with offices in Tallahassee and Tampa, FL. We employ over 85 CPAs in both the Tallahassee and Tampa offices. We specialize in audits, taxes, assurance, and business consulting for governmental, not-for-profit, small business, insurance, and SEC clients.
- Tips to Keep in Mind When Selling a Home
- THF Promotes Ying, Alyssa, Paola, Elaine, and Jeannie on their well-deserved promotions!
- Tips on How to Reconstruct Records After a Hurricane
- THF Promotes Brian Walgamott, Mike Rosciam, and Kim Rogers!
- THF Congratulates Chandler, Tim, and Jorge!
- What You Should Know About Your Moving Expenses
- What You Should Know About Your Gambling Winnings
- THF welcomes Becca Collins, Jorge Rivera, and Brett Gilman to the firm.
- IRS Gives Tax Relief to Victims of Hurricane Irma; Like Harvey, Extension Filers Have Until Jan. 31
- IRS Waives Diesel Fuel Penalty in Florida Due to Hurricane Irma