Words Count: The Thomas Howell Ferguson Blog
THF congratulates Phil Focaracci on passing all four parts of the CPA exam and receiving his CPA license.
Originally from Tampa, Phil moved to Tallahassee in order to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance from Florida State University. He began working for THF in October 2014 as a runner while earning his degree. During his time at FSU, Phil volunteered for the United Way’s voluntary income tax assistance program. He then joined the Tax Department in May 2015.
Phil is a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA).
THF congratulates Phil on passing the CPA exam and receiving his license!
Thomas Howell Ferguson is a Certified Public Accounting firm (CPA) with offices in Tallahassee and Tampa, FL. We employ over 85 CPAs in both the Tallahassee and Tampa offices. We specialize in audits, taxes, assurance, and business consulting for governmental, not-for-profit, small business, insurance, and SEC clients.
- Tips to Keep in Mind When Selling a Home
- THF Promotes Ying, Alyssa, Paola, Elaine, and Jeannie on their well-deserved promotions!
- Tips on How to Reconstruct Records After a Hurricane
- THF Promotes Brian Walgamott, Mike Rosciam, and Kim Rogers!
- THF Congratulates Chandler, Tim, and Jorge!
- What You Should Know About Your Moving Expenses
- What You Should Know About Your Gambling Winnings
- THF welcomes Becca Collins, Jorge Rivera, and Brett Gilman to the firm.
- IRS Gives Tax Relief to Victims of Hurricane Irma; Like Harvey, Extension Filers Have Until Jan. 31
- IRS Waives Diesel Fuel Penalty in Florida Due to Hurricane Irma