Words Count: The Thomas Howell Ferguson Blog
THF congratulates Phil Focaracci on passing all four parts of the CPA exam and receiving his CPA license.
Originally from Tampa, Phil moved to Tallahassee in order to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance from Florida State University. He began working for THF in October 2014 as a runner while earning his degree. During his time at FSU, Phil volunteered for the United Way’s voluntary income tax assistance program. He then joined the Tax Department in May 2015.
Phil is a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA).
THF congratulates Phil on passing the CPA exam and receiving his license!
Thomas Howell Ferguson is a Certified Public Accounting firm (CPA) with offices in Tallahassee and Tampa, FL. We employ over 85 CPAs in both the Tallahassee and Tampa offices. We specialize in audits, taxes, assurance, and business consulting for governmental, not-for-profit, small business, insurance, and SEC clients.
- Like-Kind Exchange Transactions
- Annual Riley Elementary Back to School Drive
- Tap into Cash & Defer the Tax-Installment Sales
- 5 Tax Tips for Summer Newlyweds
- 7 Steps to Attain the Georgia Retraining Tax Credit
- 7 Tips for Student and Teenage Taxpayers with Summer Jobs
- Home Office Deduction Often Overlooked by Small Business Owners
- Welcome Alexander, Lauren, and Tim!
- Congratulations John!
- Congratulations Leigh!