Words Count: The Thomas Howell Ferguson Blog
THF congratulates Phil Focaracci on passing all four parts of the CPA exam and receiving his CPA license.
Originally from Tampa, Phil moved to Tallahassee in order to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance from Florida State University. He began working for THF in October 2014 as a runner while earning his degree. During his time at FSU, Phil volunteered for the United Way’s voluntary income tax assistance program. He then joined the Tax Department in May 2015.
Phil is a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA).
THF congratulates Phil on passing the CPA exam and receiving his license!
Thomas Howell Ferguson is a Certified Public Accounting firm (CPA) with offices in Tallahassee and Tampa, FL. We employ over 85 CPAs in both the Tallahassee and Tampa offices. We specialize in audits, taxes, assurance, and business consulting for governmental, not-for-profit, small business, insurance, and SEC clients.
- Congratulations Phil!
- Congratulations Michael and Ryan!
- 6 Tax Tips for the Self-Employed
- 9 Ways to Get Help From the IRS
- Welcome Brittany Bowman
- Welcome Bill Knight & Laura Hutchinson
- 6 Tips to Protect Data from Online Threats
- THF Congratulates Catherine Carver!
- 3 Deductions/Tax Credits related to Education Costs
- IRS Lowers 2017 Mileage Rates